Roommate matching!

This post should be used to match roommates.  Go ahead and list requests for roommates in the comments section.  Please do be mindful, however, that this is an open forum and you should not post information that is too personal (i.e. addresses or telephone numbers) and be sure to meet each other the first time in a public place.

One thought on “Roommate matching!

• February 14, 2024 at 3:21 pm
    Permalink

Hello everyone. I’m a second-year Economics PhD student. Here’s a bit about me and what I’m looking for:

Tidy and Organized: I’m a big fan of keeping our shared spaces clean and clutter-free. I love cooking at home and always ensure that I clean up afterward.

Respectful Boundaries: Mutual respect is key for me. I value open and respectful communication to ensure a peaceful living environment.

Prefer a Pet-Free Home: While I adore animals, I prefer to live in a pet-free space.

Balanced Lifestyle: I am mostly at school during weekdays, but I do have days where I prefer the comfort of home. I’m usually in my room, focused on my studies or relaxing during such times.

Friendly, Yet Independent: I am an introvert who appreciates meaningful conversations. While I appreciate my personal space, I also enjoy occasional social interactions and good chats.

I’m looking to share a space with female roommates with a budget of $1,000. That said, I’m flexible and willing to go up to $1,200 for the perfect living situation. I’m aiming to move within a month or by April 1 at the latest.

I’d love to hear from you if you value a clean, respectful, and peaceful living environment. Feel free to reach out to me at mafrouzikhosroshahi@gradcenter.cuny.edu