Apt for Rent–2 Bedroom in Astoria (Queens)

Available August 1, 2018.

The 2-bedroom apartment is the  top floor of my 2-family home on 49th Street at 30th Avenue, Astoria. The place is very sunny, quiet, and charming on a residential tree-linestreet; 1 large bedroom and 1 small, LR, eat-in kitchen; full bath with tub and window; ample closet space; front porch; 3 blocks from 46th St. R/M subway, 1 block from supermarket and laundry and close to all Astoria amenities; parking/drive way available (not included in rent).  Pets ok, up to 3 roommates ok. Perfect for graduate students or faculty.

The rent is $2,100 with one month deposit and no fee.

Contact

Text or call 718 440 7560.

Disclosure: Apartment rental information and details are provided by the listing’s contact person/tenant seeker, not by the Graduate Center. For questions or more information, please use the contact information provided with the listing.

2 thoughts on “Apt for Rent–2 Bedroom in Astoria (Queens)

• July 11, 2018 at 11:49 pm
    Permalink

Hi Bengi,
    If you’re still looking for a roommate for this apartment, I’m interested. You can shoot me a message at el.fanner@gmail.com !

• July 6, 2018 at 12:32 pm
    Permalink

Hi,
    I’m Bengi, this year I’m gonna be a second year PhD student in Environmental Psychology. I’m looking for a roommate who would be interested in this apartment. Thanks!!