Posted by: Marisa Panzani | 9th Jun, 2017

NY State Residency

If you are a US Citizen living in NY for the last year, but not at one continuous address since August 28th, 2015, then you need to document your residency with the registrar’s office.  There is a form to fill out that can be found here.

If you are a US citizen but not a NY resident for the past year, you may also want to look at the form to make sure that keep the necessary documents starting on August 27th of 2016 in order to qualify for NY State residency in your second year of study.

Questions about residency should be directed to the Registrar’s Office by email at

We look forward to seeing you in the Fall!


I would like to register for the fall before late fees period. THANK YOU

Leave a response

Your response:


Need help with the Commons? Visit our
help page
Send us a message
Skip to toolbar